What Information do we collect?
There are two different types of information that we collect here at SavExplore.com; personal information and other information. Personal information is the type of information that can personally identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. Other information includes non-identifying information such as which country you are accessing our services from and other demographics, your gender, and how often you visit our website.
In order to register for an account with SavExplore.com, you must provide both types of information. If you link to our website using your social media accounts, we may also collect some of the information that you have made public on those accounts. This information can include the information of people you are friends with on social media, any pictures that are not marked private, and address books. Please be aware that we have access to this type of information, and if you wish, change your privacy settings on your social media account so we can only access the amount of information that you are comfortable with.
Deletion of data from social networks: You can delete your Facebook account directly in the service, using the relevant function for this.
- Enter the platform through a request * here * (redirect to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications).
- Enter the platform with your credentials and click on "Remove Savexplore" from your list of applications.
- Validate the information in the pop-up window to delete your data.
- Click delete.
Remember that when removing the application from the service, all the data registered in our system will be deleted, both your public data provided such as profile image and email, as well as your personal data within our system such as purchases, routes, maps and places of interest .
However, you can re-enter the platform by granting again the corresponding permissions to the use of your data through registration in our system or through social networks, with the limitation of not having your data prior to deletion.
How long we keep your information: We keep your personal information obtained through user registration or through social media login only as long as we need it for our legitimate business purposes (as set out in the next section "How We Use This Information") or until the user requests the deletion of their data through the corresponding service.
If the user has requested the deletion of their data through the corresponding service, their account and their data will be completely discarded from our system.
How We Use This Information
The information that we collect from you is used in the following ways:
- To be able to email you answers regarding questions you may have about our products or services
- To send you messages regarding sales, promotions, advertising and other information that you may be interested in
- To fill your orders/bookings, confirm purchases, and to send you information regarding your orders and purchases
- To help resolve any billing issues
- To track how you use our website and which areas and feature are the most visited by you personally
- To create or further develop content that you have expressed an interest in
You will have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing type emails if you do not wish to receive such notices in the future.
We suggest that you opt-in to receive our marketing emails because they provide content pertaining to new tours, the best deals, any upcoming sales, promotions from SavExplore.com and our affiliates that you may be interested in, and changes in policies. While all of these emails can benefit you greatly, we understand if you would no longer like to receive some or all of them. You have two different choices when it comes to opting out of future emails from SavExplore.com. Here are some of your choices:
- There will be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send that involves marketing. Click on the link to unsubscribe from receiving these emails.
- You may contact us directly to request that we no longer send your marketing emails. In this email please include your name, email address, and write the word “unsubscribe” in both the body and the subject of the email to us.
Securing Your Information
SavExplore.com wants your time spent using our services to be pleasant. We do not want you to have to worry about your information being mishandled, so we put many security measures in place to help keep your information safe.
We use encrypted methods to send and receive information, including your personal information. We make sure that a secure session is in place before sending and receiving messages by using an SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This helps prevent security breaches.
We store the personal information that you have provided to us within a secure operating system that has restricted access, available only to a limited number of authorized personnel, and our employees that do have access to your information are bound by strict rules regarding information privacy laws. Any files that may be stored in our physical facilities have similar security measures in place.
Even with all of these security measures in place, the transmission of data online is still risky. We can never make a complete guarantee that your information will remain safe at all times from hackers. SavExplore cannot be held liable if the personal information that you have provided to us ever does become compromised. It is the responsibility of the user to inform us of any unusual activities that may suggest that the security of your information has been breached. In the event of a suspected breach, we will investigate whether the breach was caused during a data transmission between you and us, and we will let you know what you can do to help solve the problem. In some incidents, we may contact the police for help in recovering compromised data.